I’m often asked by other coaches how they can learn more and become certified in my coaching methods. I send people to the website http://www.sccoaching.com.
The Conference Board will host a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centered Coaching Train-the-Coach certification workshop June 18,19 in NYC. Click here to register.
You can learn and practice the methods I use in my own coaching engagements. The training is based on my stakeholder centered coaching methodology, which is highly process-driven. The certification workshop covers a complete 1-year coaching engagement. Following is more information from Chris Coffey and Frank Wagner about the course:
Benefits of becoming a certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centered Coach:
- Be part of Marshall’s #1 global coaching brand and network. You can freely use and promote your coaching services using the famous Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centered Coaching brand, without any license fees.
- Free access to all coaching resources – as certified coach you have access to everything you need to run successful coaching engagements. You can freely download soft versions of all files and have access to our online tools.
- Get more coaching engagements easily: Marshall’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching process and brand is strongly geared to driving client engagement. As a certified coach you will be able to guarantee measurable leadership growth to your clients through using Marshall’s tools. You will have your own coach profile on our website alongside Marshall and be eligible to be part of our coaching pool for large global coaching projects with multinational organizations.
Benefits of the ‘Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered-Coaching process:
1) Measurable leadership growth
- Corporate clients are increasingly demanding tangible, measurable results that not only help the leader being coached, and visibly impacts on the corporation’s bottom line. The Stakeholder Centered Coaching process stands apart in that it produces quantifiable results not only for the leader, but also for his/her team (and beyond).
- Coaches help eliminate common leadership roadblocks, as leaders typically have some beliefs that impair successful advancement. This is extensively described in Marshall’s bestselling book ‘What Got You Here Won’t Get You There’.
- Our Leadership Growth Progress Review links the measurement of a leader’s growth to our ‘no growth, no pay’ guarantee. Although not a requirement for being a Stakeholder-Centered Coach practitioner, this is a highly compelling business proposition that has strongly contributed to Marshall’s success and a number of our coaches.
2) Time efficient
- In an environment where leaders are increasingly time sensitive, the Stakeholder Centered Coaching process is very time efficient as the leadership growth process is integrated with stakeholder interactions on the job.
3) Equips leaders to lead the process of positive change in the future
- Once leaders themselves have been coached for 6-12 months they are fully equipped to continue the process on their own as well as coach their direct reports. Coaching is a ‘must have’ leadership skill for successful leaders who face competition for talent!
Chris Coffey will be leading the Stakeholder Centered Coaching certification at The Conference Board on June 18th and 19th
“My partner, Chris Coffey, helps individuals and teams achieve and sustain outstanding results. In addition, he is clearly one of the world’s best keynote speakers and trainers in the area of coaching, leadership development, and teamwork. He provides a rare combination of being entertaining and dynamic while providing advice and stories from his extensive coaching experience that is both practical and applicable. He is a person that I trust to lead the training process for our behavioral coaches!”
“Frank Wagner is clearly one of the greatest leadership educators, coaches and teacher of coaches that I have ever met. As an educator, Dr. Wagner combines a deep knowledge of leadership development with a gift for teaching that few teachers can match. As a coach, he has an incredible track record of helping his clients achieve positive, measurable, long-term change in leadership behavior. As a teacher of coaches, Frank is the person that Marshall Goldsmith Partners has chosen to lead the practice. The graduates of his coaching training have gone on to produce results that rival his own success!”
+1 310 650 2438